applying for a loan
Do you need a loan for your enterprise? MACED offers loans that can be used for most business purposes, including: start-up or growth funding, purchase of an established business, purchase of equipment or real estate, inventory and accounts receivable financing, contract or short-term working capital financing, and debt restructuring. MACED can help your enterprise at every stage of its development.
The MACED loan application is available as a fillable Microsoft Excel file, or a non-fillable Adobe Acrobat PDF file. Click prefered file format below to download.
Loan Application Packet — Excel
• Please note that there are multiple pages in this file which are accessible through the colored tabs at the bottom of the worksheet.
• Complete this spreadsheet on your computer, print and sign, scan and then submit via e-mail to the closest MACED office.
• Mail the application fee and any of the required documents listed below that you are not able to provide electronically.
Loan Application Packet — PDF
• To open the PDF file you will need Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader for free here.
• Print the form, fill it out and sign. Then scan and submit via e-mail to the closest MACED office.
Please remember to submit the required information and documents, along with your loan application.
Once you have submitted your application to MACED, a representative will contact you within three business days to review your request. If you do not hear from us, please call to make sure our staff received your application. Loan applications can take between 10 to 40 days to process, depending on loan size and type of request.