Since 1976, MACED has operated with the belief that to be effective small business lenders must couple capital investment with useful business assistance that makes a difference to borrowers. MACED focuses our attention on one-on-one technical and entrepreneurial development training and uses our loan products as tools to help ensure managed growth within a healthy business context.
MACED staff and qualified contractors form a network of support including accounting professionals, manufacturing process consultants, human resource benefits consultants and finance consultants. In addition, MACED staff offer a FastTrac New Venture class for new start-up businesses.
Our reliable partner contractors work with pre- and post-loan businesses on the following system improvements.
• QuickBooks and other accounting software installation and training
• Strategic planning services
• Business plan development
• Development of financial projections
• Plant production and process efficiencies
• Process improvements and layout
• Job costing, pricing and loading
• Inventory management system creation and training
• Technology improvements to increase production efficiencies and profitability
• Website development
All initial assessments and some additional services are provided at no cost.